[Jandek] London Tuesday cover location

Louis Shepherd wlshepherd at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 21:06:25 PDT 2008

Yep, thats Bath alright. Looking towards lansdown Hill. I have never
actually ever stood on that spot (i guess on the edge of the wood to the
south of Carlton Gdns?) but it looks like it must have been taken a few
years ago though as there seem to be several buildings/developments missing
on the right hand side.