[Jandek] Brooklyn Wednesday DVD!

Craig Stewart craig at sxsw.com
Fri Oct 10 08:55:55 PDT 2008

I second that, everyone might not need every release but this was is
AbFab (at least for the first half hour I peeped last night).

I'm bummed I didn't get first dibs for a quick review and pitch,
similar to what Perez Hilton comment posters are obsessed with.
("First!!!") This is the worst day of my life. Thanks Danen. Revenge
awaits, perhaps a quick 1/2" shank.