[Jandek] Re: Has Jandek sold out?

matt love mattlove1 at gmail.com
Sat May 24 19:57:34 PDT 2008

You know, I kind of wished I'd read the whole article before I posted
this (I was so eager to be the first, I only read the first page).
It's clear from the second page that the author was using irony to
point out how rediculous such claims about Jandek are.

I'm glad to see that members of this list are more clever and have
better senses of humor than the 2 sad sacks that posted flames of the
author on his page, clearly oblivious to his intent.

You guys have come up with some pretty funny stuff!