[Jandek] My first Corwood 20.

Ratan X ratanx at gmail.com
Wed May 21 09:10:11 PDT 2008

D. Craig Wasson wrote:

> That being said, I'm not yet ready for the /a
> capella/ albums(I prefer exploring his instrumentation right now).

Well, I thought the same thing, but when I bought a box of 20, I was glad I
did go with an a capella album. Since you're getting everything 50% off, you
might as well. With 20 new CDs to listen to, you can always buy one and save
it for last. By the time you listen to the other 19 (especially with 5
already under your belt), you should be ready for the hou--, err, a capella
stuff.

just my .02,
Ratan