[Jandek] Jandek advice

jesus kenievel knievelperu at hotmail.com
Wed May 21 08:39:30 PDT 2008

Very interesting response, and typically cryptic.
If he had no intention of releasing the spoken word albums, then what was the intention of recording them?
Perhaps they're a byproduct of his song writing technique.
Also, are there more?> CC: knievelperu at hotmail.com; i.short at homecall.co.uk; jandek at mylist.net> From: fatehi at berkeley.edu> Subject: Re: [Jandek] Jandek advice> Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 19:06:05 -0700> To: fatehi at berkeley.edu> > On May 8, 2008, at 1:49 PM, Shervin Fatehi wrote:> > On Thu, May 8, 2008 12:23 pm, jesus kenievel wrote:> >> For some reason I find it hard to believe that he's released > >> everything> >> that he's recorded over the years. But like all things Jandek, > >> who the> >> hell knows?> >> Personally I'd love to have Corwood release some more of the > >> spoken word> >> albums. I know that a lot of people don't like them, but I love them.> >> > How 'bout that! I just sent off an order for the Manhattan Tuesday > > DVD and> > Glasgow Friday today, and the one question I had for the Rep this > > time out> > is whether he ever intends to release another spoken word album. > > It's a> > long shot question as far as getting an answer goes, but, hey, > > we'll see!> > I received an answer to this question today, after a fashion: "No > intentions \ Didn't intend then \ or now."> > Interesting, no?> > I also got Glasgow Friday. Maybe I'll sit down and transcribe it some > time.> > Sherv