[Jandek] Re: Autograph

SAMUEL.MATHESON at acdi-cida.gc.ca SAMUEL.MATHESON at acdi-cida.gc.ca
Tue May 20 07:26:56 PDT 2008

You're probably right, but of course not so long ago Corwood didn't do
"live" either, so who knows?  The seller dosen't seem like a fly-by-night
operation or anything, so maybe an interested party could follow up on the
provenance of the item.

                    To: jandek at mylist.net

               Subject: [Jandek] Autograph

The autograph has to be bullshit.
I have heard stories and some posted on here
writing to the rep asking if he would sign their
cds before he would ship them out and he said
"corwood doesn't do autographs" I think its a fake.