[Jandek] Denver Info?

Albert Ayler albertayler at live.com
Mon May 19 13:39:03 PDT 2008

Just heard about Denver show so I wanted to find out about it. Does anybody know anything, like who's playing? I saw some clips from Ann Arbor on WFMU's blog this morning and somebody mentioned there friend was gonna play drums in the Denver show. who is that drummer? I can't find anything else about it anywhere. Who else is playing? Oh, the WFMU url is here: http://blog.wfmu.org/freeform/2008/05/jandek-in-ann-a.html. THanks for any information.