[Jandek] Manhattan Tuesday DVD

Russell Nanney pocketboy67 at gmail.com
Thu May 15 14:32:08 PDT 2008

Just got the DVD in the mail today and finished watching it. It is amazing,
it is the only Corwood DVD that i own, so i don't have anything to compare
it to. But the camera work and the lighting are AMAZING! And the rehersal
footage made me fall out of my chair, i couldnt believe my eyes when i saw
the close up of the notebook, quite amazing. Overall this DVD is amazing, a
definite must have from the Corwood discography. Also i would just like to
say that the Corwood catalog has finally gone to two columns!