[Jandek] Fwd: JANDEK in Ann Arbor MI, Saturday May 17th DETAILS

Brendt Rioux brendt at umich.edu
Fri Mar 28 09:33:43 PDT 2008

Update on the Jandek show. In addition to the trumpet and harpsichord
players announced previously, Jandek will be performing with a
dancer, Biba Bell of New York. http://www.urisov.com/people/biba/

Please spread the work, update the Jandek concert page, and so forth.
I have the word from the man himself that this should be a "classic"
performance.

Jandek's first show with a dancer, and it's free.

Be there, okay?

-Brendt