[Jandek] Corwood Variations on EMusic

Summersteps at aol.com Summersteps at aol.com
Sun Mar 16 19:52:13 PDT 2008

If anyone is interested in more info about the guy behind track 1 (Cookie
Pusher's take on How Many Places) on Corwood Variations (I think someone  had
posted an inquiry about the track on the board a few months back)  you can check
him out at:

_http://www.jeffreysimmons.com_ (http://www.jeffreysimmons.com/)

_http://www.myspace.com/jeffreysimmons_
(http://www.myspace.com/jeffreysimmons)

Thanks,
Eric

In a message dated 3/15/2008 4:53:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
nofxfonofx at gmail.com writes:

cool, i  enjoyed the cd-r presentation a lot
and track 1 blew my mind!

http://www.emusic.com/album/Various-Artists-The-Corwood-Variations-A-Jandek-Tribute-Companion-MP3-Download/11175777.html

--
"To  date, Jandek's released twenty-nine albums. That's the equivalent
of a tree  falling in the forest- twenty nine times."