[Jandek] Jandek in Australia?

Rick Hall gotitundercontrol at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 15 22:03:40 PDT 2008

Well, I don't know about Australia, but he's made it perfectly clear in past correspondence that he has no intentions of ever performing in Houston.  When I suggested a potential promoter/curator for such an appearance, the response from Corwood was "We know him (the promoter) and he (the promoter) already knows that we don't perform Houston."  Sounds like case closed to me.  Oh well, it was worth the drive to Ft. Worth.

Rick
Texas