[Jandek] correspondence from corwood..

justin palmieri papa_palmieri at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 14 11:45:35 PDT 2008

When I ordered a few cds, I mentioned how is music has
influenced my music quite a bit...I got back blue
icicles I was hoping for a thanks but I knew I would
get no response. I also wrote to him to tell him how
good the new disc was nothing back. I actually want to
write to him and ask him how the new records are
recorded if its still tape or if its digital since I
don't hear tape hiss anymore....I'm going to try to
send this out in a few days any other questions anyone
thinks I should ask?