[Jandek] corwood and asia?

SAMUEL_MATHESON at acdi-cida.gc.ca SAMUEL_MATHESON at acdi-cida.gc.ca
Mon Mar 10 07:16:27 PDT 2008

I would think  that Jandek would have some appeal in east Asia, as some of
his stuff does sound a lot like certain forms of traditional music.  I was
visiting a temple in Vietnam last year, and there was a ceremony going on
that featured a percussionist and a guy playing something that looked like
an oversized banjo; it sounded a LOT like Jandek material.  "John Plays
Drums" came to mind...

----- Message from "Gianna Rellman" <giannarellman at gmail.com> on Sat, 8 Mar
2008 12:48:18 -0500 -----