[Jandek] Kankek T-Shirts

Yuval Legendtofski legendtofski at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 00:06:34 PST 2008

I've got a better and cooler idea for a T-shirt..It's a 'reimaging
postmodernisation Deleuzian reality construction' of the classic FRAMTON
COMES ALIVE album cover...In this one, a picture of the Rep in full live
glory at Install or the Wheat Silos or wherever, but have JANDEK COMES OUT!
and in little letters 'live, Install 2004 etc..etc..

On the back have the picture from 'Follow your footsteps' with the caption
'REAL WILD!'

I reckon that would sell like hotcakes, especially amongst fans of Iron &
Wine and Feist.
--
"Who made who, who made you?"