[Jandek] T-shirts - Pt.2

rpchurch at nc.rr.com rpchurch at nc.rr.com
Wed Mar 5 05:34:02 PST 2008

I'm going to try to get back into hand silk-screening, so we'll see where that goes. Maybe that way, anyone who is interested can send in the shirt (girly shirts, dress shirts, slacks) they want it on, and the shirts will only cost whatever postage it takes to get them to and from.

I hope I didn't offend anyone with this. I know (at least according to Fugazi) merchandising can be a touchy subject. So, this may not be the time to mention the Jandek action figure I've been working on. It will feature king-fu "standing still" action, and a voice chip that will feature Jandek singing a cover of John Cage's 4′33″. You'll only be able to get one by sending in three proofs of purchase from the original pressings of the first three LPs and $8. It will come in a very limited edition of none, and will be shipped to you in an exact replica of the Corwood PO Box. So, there ya' go kids. That's what's up for 2008.