[Jandek] Glasgow Monday and Manhattan Tuesday DVDs

Yuval Legendtofski legendtofski at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 23:50:20 PDT 2008

I just got these fantastic example of underground-transgressive
post-Lacanain zoloft-core cinema movies and I must say they are of varying
quality.

Glasgow Monday has the worst pixellation on a commerical release. In has
Sadie Benning  like quality about it. It looks like it was filmed with an
ultra shitty DV cam that couldn't adjust to the low light, but I'm glad I
have it, it has satiated my unrequieted desires for pixalted sex...

The Manahattan tuesday DVD looks alot better, it looks like it was filmed
with a Hi-def camera, not as much pixellation, alot clearer, but I could
have done without the spazzo on the guitar who looks like a throwback to the
90s. Oh well my subsextet-referecising can't always ahere to my fluxus
desires.

Jandek, however rukes the day on both DVDs. He is the bloke.

By these DVDs and contribute to the overthrow