[Jandek] Caroliner Rainbow...hells yeah!

Shane Cullinane shane.cullinane at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 20 20:09:12 PDT 2008

Just rejoined the list so hopefully im not repeating too much... i'd recommend
the cooking stove beast
the sabre weaving saracen wall
strike them hard, drag them to church
rings on the awkward shadow
there was one they put out on cdr in the last few years, not sure what its called but dont get it. ugh