[Jandek] RE: Listening Habits

jodi shapiro jodi at samuraiphotog.com
Wed Jun 11 19:43:25 PDT 2008

Caroliner are a band that is not to be missed live, if you get the
chance.

Every time I have seen them has been Wholly Other.

They have a whole mythology that they have built around themselves
(much like the Residents) and all of their records are compelling, if
not completely easy to listen to 100% of the time.

On Jun 11, 2008, at 9:33 AM, Matthew Endahl wrote:

> I just discovered a band called Caroliner -- easily the most amazing
> thing I've ever heard in my life. It's kind of like Captain Beefheart
> meets Throbbing Gristle meets the Residents. Whatever the hell that
> means.

jodi shapiro
photography

jodi at samuraiphotog.com