[Jandek] Fw: Preorder Jandek vinyl.. a Jackpot Records exclusive

Jay Martin j.martin.3rd at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 5 16:09:30 PDT 2008

It is my understanding it will be the same as the original vinyl version. An exact representation of the original LP (version).
I am not sure if it is direct from the original master tapes or if it has been remastered from an existing original LP copy (my "guess").

I'm sure Jackpot would entertain any inquiries.

For what it is worth, their other reissue series LPs have been great (Beauregarde, The Wipers I & II). Fully remastered with incrediblde sound and nice, high-quality cover packaging. I can't imagine this would be any different........

jm / pdx, or