[Jandek] hmmm part 2

Rick Hall gotitundercontrol at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 4 04:02:46 PDT 2008

CORRECTION: for those keeping score at home, the residential lofts in corwood's pics are slightly WEST of downtown houston, not EAST as previously stated.  (i park in directionally-challenged parking spaces)

Rick
Texas

From: gotitundercontrol at hotmail.comTo: jandek at mylist.netSubject: RE: [Jandek] hmmm part 2Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 20:24:21 -0400

the pictures aren't places of business, they're residential lofts just east of downtown houston.  and if i'm not mistaken, the chase tower is partially visible in the background in one of the pics.  (pic on the cover of "myth of the blue icicles" allegedly taken from chase tower).  obviously they were taken in the winter and my personal favorite is the broken-down house with the satellite dish (fourth pic/page one), but the two old churches are pretty cool, too.  guess i need to keep my eyes open around town for a thin man in a nice car leaning out the window taking pictures with a throw-away camera, 'eh?   RickTexas    > Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 19:51:24 -0700> From: chairbesideawindow at yahoo.com> To: jandek at mylist.net> Subject: [Jandek] hmmm part 2> > I came across this searching as well> http://www.summerstepsrecords.com/corwoodphotos_down_in_a_mirror1.html> did corwood actually take photos of the places of> business and send it to summerstep s records for the> jandek tribute?> > > > > _______________________________________________> jandek mailing list> jandek at mylist.net> http://mylist.net/listinfo/jandek

Instantly invite friends from Facebook and other social networks to join you on Windows Live™ Messenger. Invite friends now!