[Jandek] [RE] Jandek autograph

derek hanson kyanize at lycos.com
Mon Jun 2 13:36:04 PDT 2008

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------

well. you would still be expressing something about yourself, right? you still chose to buy it, or accept it, allow it in your home to begin with. obviously, i often grab clothing out of my closet without looking at what is on it, but it is still mine. no one, even the least thinking drone of a human being still makes asthestic choices. and to ask questions about why someone did so, especially an "artist", is not an over-analysis.

for the record i was wearing my slayer "live undead" shirt when i typed my first email. 60 cents at a thrift store, baby.

derek.