[Jandek] Most bizzare Jandek disc

Daniel Short danimal1003 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 30 14:14:53 PDT 2008

Okay, i remember a while ago (2005) meeting fellow Jandek fan Paul condon, and i asked him to guess what i thought was possibly the most confusing and bizzare corwood release from its entire back catalouge. I added that this particulair cd  is literally one big question mark to me.
He thought for a moment and then answered correctly.....Do any other jandek fans know which release i am talking about? See if you can guess!
Danny:)