[Jandek] RE: Recommendations from Jandek discography

Andrew Werling awerling at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 07:20:40 PDT 2008

Hey all...I'm Andrew...I joined this list over the weekend to learn
more about Jandek really.  Back from 1988-1993 I was a DJ at a college
radio station and his albums were in our rotation.  I remember really
liking them (the one I recall specifically is "The Living End" and the
one that came out directly before it) and haven't heard anything
since.  Then I looked him up and I see he's made a million albums!  I
plan to order some of them soon and do some musical immersion to get
to know him better.  These recommendations are helpfu!

If anyone has a recommendation for a few "starters" please share!
Otherwise I'm going with some of the recommendations here so I'm sure
I win either way!

Thanks, and nice to meet you.

Andrew

--