[Jandek] A WHOLE BUNCH OF NEW JANDEK RELATED VIDS .....

Nate Wilson visioninapark at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 27 16:59:12 PDT 2008

.... I went webcrazy today and posted a whole bunch
of new Jandek related vids for everyone's enjoyment.

1.)  A video for the song "John Came" from LATER ON......
this was another fun puppet video that I figured at least someone would laugh at.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUa4x37NWdc

2.) A video of my paintings, drawings and photographs of
Jandek covers featuring the Jandek song "Carnival

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9JSvsWkGK0

3.) My Jandek Memorabilia Volume One (LP's and CD's)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9JSvsWkGK0

4.) My Jandek Memorabilia Volume Two (My Jandek Wall)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TZ2c4fAiYc

5.) My Jandek Memorabilia Volume Three (other stuff)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwgKcpCt-_Q

and finally

6.) My girlfriends 8 yr. old son doing his impersonation of Manhattan Tuesday style Jandek
it is hilarious.... He is called Grantdek

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzJjBozKszY

have fun with these... and leave comments if you would like.