[Jandek] Denver Friday Stuff

Danen Jobe danen1970 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 16:59:11 PDT 2008

Obviously, I was there and I really couldn't be happier. I'm exhausted at
the moment (being a part of these shows, even as promoter, really takes a
lot out of you!), but I have to say that the audience seemed pleased, the
band was ON, and I loved it. I'm anxious to see more people's thoughts, but
I will share two links to stories on the Denver show. The first is from
Westword, a free weekly in Denver (it's a promotional, though they might
have a review up soon) and the second is from a private blog, the link of
which was sent to me this afternoon:

Westword article:
http://www.westword.com/2008-07-24/music/the-mysterious-world-of-jandek/

Zenmusic Blog:
http://zenmusic.wordpress.com/2008/07/26/denver-friday/

Positive or negative, I'll put more blog links up as I find out about them.
Thanks again to all who came! The Rep had a great time and it really IS
going to be a great CD.

Danen