[Jandek] MY BIRTHDAY was CORWOODELICIOUS

Nate Wilson visioninapark at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 18 20:33:34 PDT 2008

Just like I had mentioned in my last post, I turned 33 today.  My girlfriend went all out with my presents including my very on Chinchilla Jandek we call Chindek ( a stuffed animal chinchilla with a black hat and guitar like our man from Corwood ) But to top it off, she made me an icecream cake at her work with the album cover of 'The Rocks Crumble' (my favorite pic) on it.  I was in awe... she is the best girlfriend a guy could ask for, not only does she love me, she is also a JANDEK FAN (life couldn't get any better than this.  I have enclosed pics of me and the cake for you all to get a kick out of.
Time for vacation? WIN what you need- enter now!
http://www.gowindowslive.com/summergiveaway/?ocid=tag_jlyhm