[Jandek] Salford, UK - show off?

Simon Greenwood simon.greenwood at mac.com
Fri Jul 18 09:45:40 PDT 2008

I doubt it. The RowfRowfRowf/Golden Lab people regularly bring together
all sorts of diverse people from the UK alt/jazz/folk/skronk 'scene' and
there would be plenty of people happy to play with Jandek. My feeling is
that it was probably pencilled in to meet a publication date for
something, possibly Islington Mill's publicity, and then they weren't
able to confirm it. Also as it's August Bank Holiday weekend it might
have ended up clashing with one of their regular mini-festivals.

s/