[Jandek] Jandek Puppet Show

Nate Wilson visioninapark at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 18 07:40:33 PDT 2008

Last night, in the very hours before my 33rd birthday, my girlfriend and I decided it would be fun just for kicks and giggles, to make Jandek stick puppets.  We had a great time laughing and chatting while printing them and cutting them out.  We were going to have a script, but decided in the end that it would be sweeter if we just did a little physical dialogue.  Then I just attached a classic Jandek track and TA DAH!!!! a silly Jandek puppet show.

I hope you guys all enjoy it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=p0q2NYC00nQ

thanks

Naythen Wilson