[Jandek] Ready For The House LP Reissue

ryno09 ryno09 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 7 18:31:29 PDT 2008

I got my copy of the Ready For The House reissue LP today. I made some comparisons to the info Seth has on his site for 0739. The differences I have noticed are that the cover seems to be a different tint and track lengths are different from what Seth has posted and the 2005 CD reissue. So I'm not sure what the source of the reissue is. The record itself sounds great. I own everything in the discography on CD so it was nice being able to drop the needle on a Jandek record for the first time.