[Jandek] CD's by The Rep's Choice

Joe Faust boddekker at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 06:13:56 PST 2008

A couple of years ago when I started buying Jandek
CD's, I sent the Corwood enough for three and
requested three representative CD's.  I was sent:

Ready For The House
You Walk Alone
I Threw You Away

So for the next batch I took the Corwood catalog,
crossed out the three I had, and asked for three more,
rep's choice.  This netted:

Chair Beside A Window
The Living End
The Place

I ended up doing this a total of six times.  The other
four batches were:

The Rocks Crumble
Graven Image
The Beginning

Foreign Keys
One Foot In The North
White Box Requiem

Modern Dances
This Narrow Road
Shadow of Leaves

Staring At The Cellophane
Interstallar Discussion
The End Of It All

The Corwood catalog went up to 0773 when I started
this.  It went up to 0775 when I stopped and ordered
the rest in the big money saving box.  Kind of wished
I'd kept it up, but oh, well.

This was a time when the catalog went up to  The End
of It