[Jandek] Cover age

Rick Hall gotitundercontrol at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 19 15:22:08 PST 2008

Well, I guess I was right AND wrong.... Here's the answer to the question, "What city appears behind The Rep on the cover of "The Myth of Blue Icicles"? Answer from the man himself: "Houston." Also, in response to my question about a future "Ft. Worth Saturday" release, he stated that it "will be out", but "when, not determined." These answers came along with my "... Blue Icicles" CD this afternoon.

Peace.

From: gotitundercontrol at hotmail.comTo: jandek at mylist.netSubject: RE: [Jandek] Cover ageDate: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 17:44:35 -0500

It doesn't appear to be Houston on the cover. But on the other hand, it could possibly be some buildings on the outskirts of the city. But it's definitely NOT the Houston skyline. I've asked the Rep what city it is. I'll let you know if he responds. -RickHouston  > To: jandek at mylist.net> From: seth at tisue.net> Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 10:11:08 -0600> Subject: [Jandek] Cover age> > > I take it back -- as several have pointed out, the rep's not a teenager> on the Myth of Blue Icicles cover. More like 35.> > Is that Houston in the background?> > -- > Seth Tisue | http://tisue.net> > _______________________________________________> jandek mailing list> jandek at mylist.net> http://mylist.net/listinfo/jandek

Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star power. Play now!