[Jandek] (as requested) Full transcript of Jandek on Corwood

Ray Cadaster pfehler at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 07:08:37 PST 2008

(tried to send this message a moment ago using a one-click hoster... not
sure if that went thru, but I think it probably didn't... so, trying again.)

Here is the full transcript of /Jandek on Corwood/.  Attached as a 120kb
PDF.

Let me know if for some reason the attachment doesn't go thru... or
email me at this address and i'll email you the transcript.

-Paul