[Jandek] Cover age

Ratan X ratanx at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 09:36:39 PST 2008

Rick Hall wrote:
> It doesn't appear to be Houston on the cover. But on the other hand,
> it could possibly be some buildings on the outskirts of the city. But
> it's definitely NOT the Houston skyline. I've asked the Rep what city
> it is. I'll let you know if he responds.
I'll be interested to see what he says. I asked about the covers of
Twelfth Apostle, Graven Image & Glad To Get Away. His response was
"Sorry, can't say."

It's possible the cover is from a European nation. I'd assume his
travels to Europe probably started when he was a young man, and not a
recent thing. Somebody already said "When I Took That Train" very likely
was from the mid-80s.

Ratan