[Jandek] CAN YOU REMOVE MY EMAIL FROM JANDEK

david allan tgfond at yahoo.ca
Fri Feb 8 03:21:53 PST 2008

DISCUSSION SITE>?tHANK YOU. dAVID aMS.  tOO MANY WEIRDOS WHO THINK THEY 'KNOW' THE GREAT ONE FROM CORWOOD ARE CONTACTING ME. I would just like to add to the discussion on occasion; w/o exposing my email address. David Ames..

  Handle is David Allan. Thank you.

  Also, Jandek is a 'ROCK' ARTIST...NOW EVOLUTIONIZING FROM FOLK.  pLEASE DO HIM JUSTICE AND REMOVE THE WORD FOLK....YOU ARE DENYING THOSE WHO MIGHT OTHWERWISE INVESTIGATE HIM.