[Jandek] PHILADELPHIA SATURDAY

Nate Wilson visioninapark at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 5 10:10:31 PST 2008

I just got tickets for this show.  My friends and I will be traveling there by car to see the show.  My friend Nicole saw the Abrons Art Center (Manhattan) gig and the ICA (Boston) gig... and my friend Gary is a new fan, I showed him Jandek two weeks ago and he has already ordered everything from the Corwood catalog ... he is completely enamored with the music.  So this is going to be a blast.  Is anyone else going?