[Jandek] Re: VCV

Aunt Acid anxietyparty at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 22 01:24:09 PDT 2008

Andrew,

Thanks alot! We run our own little "boutique label" built solely for releasing our own records...not out of spite or anything, but mostly because we can't really be bothered to send our stuff out and compromise with other labels. If we can do it ourselves, why not? Isn't that Corwood's philosophy anyway? What I mean to get at is that if you're into the stuff on the Myspace player, do check out the label as we have alot there for free and for purchase...everything from droney ambient to pretty melodic guitars to folk to noise to doom metal to field recordings! Something for everyone I'm sure.

http://www.second-sun.net/

Hah! End-spam-rant.

Brian

I'm listening now...really enjoying your music!!  Expect a friend request ;-)

Andrew