[Jandek] WUSB Corwood special

Finn Miller fmaccool at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 19 05:54:40 PDT 2008

FYI Jandek radio & 'net special last night went very well. Bunch o calls, some giveaways, lots o e's from all over. Just wanted to thank all of you for your input, though I guess I went pretty much on the instinct of the moment. (A 'planned' Corwood special - who was I kidding?!). Anyway - 'hanx again! Check setlist: http://wusb.fm/node/1200  Listen:http://wusb.fm/station/schedule/week click the speakers above 'Odd Hours with Chunky Gomez' Back to regular show, Finn's Revolution!, where I play an occasional Jandek in primetime.......enjoy! Cheers! Finn