[Jandek] Re: jandek Digest, Vol 56, Issue 69

Danen Jobe danen1970 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 20:35:05 PDT 2008

My understanding is that all official Jandek sets will be released on CD.
All but three (which weren't recorded) will be released on DVD. This next
Glasgow Sunday, as I believe somebody reported a month or two ago (correct
me if I'm wrong, I don't feel like looking it up right now) will be released
as Glasgow Sunday 2005. The only known live performance by the
Representative that will NOT be released was his supporting slot with Loren
Conors and Alan Licht in Houston - but technically, they weren't Jandek that
night.