[Jandek] jandek loren heather

krakow krakow81 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 23:50:57 PDT 2008

Someone mentioned to me that they'd been led to believe that the whole
set of Instal performances from October 2005 would be released as one,
under the title "Glasgow Weekend", so as to avoid the problem of a
second "Glasgow Sunday" album. This would have been an exciting
prospect, but it doesn't look like things worked out quite like that
in the end, so it was perhaps just speculation or wishful thinking. We
shall see on the Loren/Jandek / Jandek/Murray/Licht front I guess.

--
Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/krakow81/
Live Music Reviews: http://butnotasweknowit.blogspot.com/