[Jandek] I JUST RECEIVED GLASGOW MONDAY DVD

Nate Wilson visioninapark at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 27 14:13:34 PDT 2007

I just got my copy of Glasgow Monday on DVD and it is crazy...... There is only one viewing option and it is a blend of two or three cameras... This one is very movie-esque... In fact the first time the vocals come in, the camera is focused on the upright bass.  It is haunting and detached ...and wonderful.  Watching him float across the stage to leave is amazing.

i hope you all enjoy it when you get it.

aspect ratio 16:9