[Jandek] AMSTERDAM

Ross Morris indiejanglefunkterrorist at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Sep 16 13:08:53 PDT 2007

Awrite guys, does anyone know how much the tickets are for Amsterdam?  Quick head count whos all going and from where.  I'm very seriously considering it, but cant actually get onto the Ticketmaster portion of the Paradiso.nl website which is a bit of a pain.

I would love to see Jandek again this year, would be great.  Also would be nice to meet some of you guys (again, if applicable)!  Plus a wee city break would be very good too in November!

Take care one and all

Ross
"Niagra Blues: Slingerland" by Danen D. Jobe
OUT NOW on www.singlecellpress.co.uk
SINGLE CELL PRESS 2007