[Jandek] Ethics of downloading

The Enchanter Tim doesabearwoof at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 13 19:30:02 PDT 2007

Now, when it comes to an album from the early 1970s that there were 100 copies of, I have no real ethical problem - and something from the modern era done in editions of 32 CDRs for friends, not much problem there either...(of course, I have no particular ethical problem with burning excerpts from CDs for friends in the modern era, though, again, this is usually of CDs that I'm pretty sure they can't easily obtain...)

Tim"...men may become hairy as bears, if such is their fancy, without fear of excommunication or deprivation of their political rights." Charles Mackay