[Jandek] Amsterdam Saturday, Aarhus Sunday

Danen Jobe danen1970 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 19:24:00 PDT 2007

Jandek plays with Alex Nielsen and Phil Todd playing at 21:00 11th November
at the Voxhall Aarhus, for 130 krone (about £13/ $21).

Oh man, that is going to be a hell of a show. Another interesting Aarhus
fact (I've just learned a bunch of them - I don't think I'd heard of the
city prior to this gig): it has the youngest population in Europe, and
supposedly a killer nightlife. Curious to get concertgoers perspective. Even
MORE curious about how this will sound: it seems like a "rock" show, but
Nielsen (as shown in a variety of places) can do damn near everything,
including at least six percussive things I'd never thought of, and as I know
nothing about Phil Todd (info? anyone?) I can't say what this show might be.