[Jandek] new info from Corwood

Shervin Fatehi fatehi at berkeley.edu
Sun Sep 2 12:51:59 PDT 2007

Hey all,

My copies of Manhattan Tuesday and Brooklyn Wednesday arrived today,
along with some interesting information from Corwood.

We should expect a "new studio CD next month hopefully."

eventually be released on DVD, he replied, "Not all concerts filmed -
so no."

And back when the Fort Worth Saturday lyric fragments were posted, I
noticed some similarities -- specifically, "I don't want to win or
lose; I only want to live with you" seemed very familiar (this motif
popped up in the Brooklyn Wednesday lyrics as well). I asked if he
had played the same song both places, and he replied: "Yes, same song
as Boston. Also performed at Indianapolis. Only repeat so far."

Very interesting. I wonder what the motivation for repeating that
song was, and how he chose concerts to film... and I especially
wonder what the new studio album will be like.

Sherv