[Jandek] The worst day of the year and possibly my entire life

Milhouse481 at aol.com Milhouse481 at aol.com
Wed Oct 31 12:50:49 PDT 2007

In a message dated 10/31/07 10:12:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,
allenrendel at gmail.com writes:

That sucks, Nate.  I have a bunch of my vinyl on a closet shelf with a bit of
a sag in the middle and everytime I look at it I think "Gotta shore that up
so it doesn't fall."

This is all the more reason why I've never kept records on shelves. Only in
crates.

All my CDs are in two shelving things and I suppose that if Mid-Northeastern
Ohio was hit with a strong enough earthquake, or if a semi-truck rammed hard
enough into the business I live above, the shelves might fall over and a lot of
them might be broken. Otherwise, I should be pretty Ok.

But Nate, that really does suck. Really. Fucking. Bad.

--Milhouse