[Jandek] The worst day of the year and possibly my entire life

James Holloway jwholloway at mac.com
Wed Oct 31 05:57:37 PDT 2007

Oh man -- bro, I feel your pain, seriously. When I was 19 or so a housefire permanently warped my huge collection of 60s and 70s vinyl boots, stuff like Zeppelin, Sabbath,  Dylan. What the bitch was, for me, is that the fire only warped the edges of the records; so I still had them, just in an unplayable form. "twould have been better had the been melted in the conflagration... what the eye doesn't see, the heart doesn't grieve for.

James Holloway
Brooklyn, New York
United States of America