[Jandek] Porter Wagoner RIP

Bob Lukomski lukomski at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 29 09:13:43 PDT 2007

I was never the biggest Wagoner fan, but this pic (attached) from the BBC online obit has a separated at birth sort of quality to it when compared to pics of Our Man. On an unrelated note - From the mouths of babes:I have a regular church gig in downtown Manhattan. When prompted about this activity, I tell folks I sing fer Jesus.  My friend Thomas Lail has a 3-year old named Coltrane who recently asked:  'Why does Bobba sing for Janky?'  I only wish that was the case..._____________________________Bob Lukomski Composer Brooklyn, NYhttp://www.boblukomski.net