[Jandek] Corwood pricing

Seth Tisue seth at tisue.net
Sat Oct 13 06:35:23 PDT 2007

>>>>> "Ratan" == Ratan X <ratanx at gmail.com> writes:

 Ratan> On Oct 12, 2007, at 4:37 PM, Seth Tisue wrote:
 >> Corwood has changed their price structure a bit.  The new catalog
 >> (I'll have a scan up soon), instead of listing separate prices for
 >> the different formats (CD, 2CD, 4CD, DVD) when included as part of a
 >> box, now says the box of 20 or more is now simply "50% discount".

 Ratan> Am I to assume that the new catalogue came with a new album?
 Ratan> Perhaps a studio one?

It came with the Glasgow Monday DVD.  I just didn't notice the change
right away.  Scan is here:
http://tisue.net/jandek/images/catalog-0789b.jpg

Brooklyn Wednesday cover here:
http://tisue.net/jandek/images/covers/0789.jpg