[Jandek] Grinnell Saturday Photos

Jon Keller kelljm02 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 08:04:37 PDT 2007

This is my first post to the list, hope i do it right.
The Grinnell Show was wonderful, it was my first Jandek show. I drove
from Indiana to see him, and it was worth the 7.5 hour drive. I think
Lauren described the show wonderfully, so I won't elaborate on it
anymore. by the way, it was wonderful to finally meet people who
loved Jandek as much, if not more, than me. I've felt pretty alone
here in Fort Wayne. I've tried introducing others to him, but nobody
seems to care. Oh well, It's their loss.

Here are 2 photos from the Show Saturday...

First, Jandek sitting calmly at the piano.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v521/Suwsshiyr08/DSC02573800.jpg

Second, A blurry shot of the 3 girls he performed with.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v521/Suwsshiyr08/DSC02572800.jpg

Hope you enjoy.

Jon Keller
Kelljm02 at gmail.com