[Jandek] Announcing the fifth annual Open Mic Jandek Cover Night

Maurice Rickard maurice at mac.com
Mon Oct 8 15:17:08 PDT 2007

Yep, if you're anywhere convenient to Pittsburgh Pennsylvania this
November 5, it's time again to polish up a Jandek cover and head to this
year's Open Mic Jandek Cover Night.

What we know: to do the fifth one, we're moving to Te Cafe in Squirrel
Hill, at the intersection of Murray and Beacon.

It's still November 5, and it'll be 7 PM.

There's room for one, maybe two people to play at the same time.  Drum
kits, unfortunately, are out.  There will be low-powered amplification,
which is all we need.  It's a small room.

Anyone can come and play, but you have to cover a Jandek tune.  I'll
have lyrics available, thanks to Seth's site.

More info soon.  If you're interested in popping by, please let me know.

Best,
--

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |   http://onezeromusic.com/